**Child must be 5 by August 1st of the current year to enroll in kindergarten.
** The kindergarten parent meeting for the 2019-2020 school year will be held on Monday, March 11th at 6:00 in the elementary cafeteria. Anyone currently living in the school district or considering open enrollment into the district is invited to attend. Registration packets will be distributed.
** To enroll your child into kindergarten you will need the following documents: child's birth certificate, child's social security card, child's immunization records, custody documents (if applicable), parent/guardian photo ID, and 2 proof's of residency.
**Screenings will be scheduled for March 19th, 20th, and 21st. Please bring all necessary documents listed above as well as a completed registration packet.
** Any questions, please call the elementary office at 330-223-8001.
If you are planning on Open Enrolling your kindergartener, please follow these steps:
- Attend parent information meeting on Monday, March 11th in the Elementary Cafeteria.
- While at the parent meeting, sign your child up for one of the screenings scheduled for March 19th, 20th, or 21st.
- In addition to the registration packet, please pick up an open enrollment form at the parent meeting that can be returned at the time of your child's screening.
- Per Ohio law, you must enroll your child in your home school as well.
- Approval/Denial letters will be mailed to applicants in mid-late summer.
Kindergarten Q&A - /userfiles/4/my files/kg questions & answers.doc?id=6468