**Are you an alum of United in need of your transcript? Please contact guidance secretary, Mrs. Janet Duvall, at 330-223-2823
GUIDANCE OFFICE UPDATES:
- #1 Priority: Please make sure that you are keeping up with all of your school work AND checking your school email. The end of the 3rd 9 weeks is this Friday (3/27) and teachers will be posting grades!
REPORT CARDS for the 3rd grading period will be available online in Parent Access on April 7. If you need a paper copy mailed home, please call the school. For information about setting up a Parent/Student Access account, go to: https://parentaccess.access-k12.org/
- ACT April 4th has been CANCELLED: ACT has decided to reschedule the April 4, 2020 National ACT test date to the June 13 and July 18 test dates. If you were registered for the April 4, 2020 National ACT test, please check your email for more information from ACT.
- Kent College Credit Plus (CCP)/ if you were planning to take classes at Kent next year: An email with instructions on how to complete the application online from home was emailed to you Monday, March 23! Please let me know if you have any questions or if you did not receive this email.
- Seniors- please see "Senior Info" tab (<<on left side of page) for more info
- Check back often for more updates as they are available!
United Senior class of 2020 attended the 2019 Northeastern Ohio College and Career Fair (NEOCCF) on October 9 at the Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center on the Kent Campus of Kent State University.
Mrs. Muniz first taught 10th grade English for 5 years before becoming the 10th through 12th grade school counselor at United in 2015. She received her Master's Degree in School Counseling from Malone University in Canton, Ohio. Prior to that, she attended Youngstown State University where she earned a Bachelor's Degree in Secondary Education. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email!
Need to get in touch with Mrs. Muniz?